Rating 8~400A | SCB80H SCB80H series | 2-stage circuit 3 phase EMC filters for noisy applications> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Exceptional attenuation
• Current rating 8A~400A
• 2-stage circuit is ideal for noisy environments
• Suitable for devices require minimal mounting space
• Terminals: Copper flat bar
• International protection code: IP20
• Automation & Process Control
• High power office equipment
• Renewable energy applications