Rating 150~400A | SCC59 SCC59 series | Designed with multiple stages circuit for extremely noisy applications> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Excellent conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 150A~400A
• Widely used in regenerative motor drivers
• Easy, time-saving installation
• Terminals: Copper flat bar
• International protection code: IP20
• Regenerative motor drivers
• Power management system
• Motor driver & Control
• Automation & Process control