General Purpose | PCB mount General purpose IEC inlet filters designed with PC board pin connector> Back
General purpose power inlet filters (power line EMI filters) provides standard performance to attenuate conducted electromagnetic interference between the line and the equipment.
PC board mountable EMI filters can be mounted on printed circuit boards, this is ideally low-cost solution.
• General conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 1A~15A
• Compact design, lower cost
• With good HF coupling to the equipment housing
• With PCB through hole pins output terminals
• Surveillance system
• Test and measurement equipment
• Rack mounting equipment
• EDP and office equipment
• Medical device (not body-coupled)