Snap-in Snap-in version of power entry module with noise filter> Back
Our power entry modules are available to mount onto panels or chassis or snap-in to a hole in the panel. Filter types can change depending on the emissions regulations that are required to be met in the target industry and application.
Important electrical characteristics of EMI filters include the rated voltage, hi-pot testing and the rated current, and also have a maximum leakage current specification that must comply with the regulations of the target market.
• 3 in 1 compact power entry modules with filtered
• Current rating 1A~10A
• Easy to install, compact size
• With IEC950 appliance inlet and fuse holder and switch
• Snap-in mount
• International protection code: IP40
• Safety tester
• Automated optical inspection (AOI)
• Gaming machine
• Darts machine