Rating 8~160A | SCB56H SCB56H series | 2-stage circuit 3 phase EMC filters. Most for heavy industrial machine> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Excellent conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 8A~160A
• Very low leakage current values
• Extremely compact and lightweight design
• Excellent attenuation performance in grounding
• International protection code: IP20
• Three-phase four-wire networks
• Power distribution box
• Mainframe operation system