Rating 7~30A | DIN-Rail | CTAC CTAC series | 3 phase EMC filters in plastic housing design with DIN-rail mounting> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Provide excellent attenuation of common-mode noise
• Current rating 7A~30A
• Low leakage current values 2.5mA~5mA (Max.)
• Light weight plastic housing design
• Alternative performance grade
• Electric motor driven systems
• Frequency inverters
• Power management system
• Servo motor
• High power office equipment