High Performance | Screw High performance power inlet filters with IEC C14 socket / screw type> Back
Standard design power inlet filters (power line EMI filters) provides standard performance to attenuate conducted electromagnetic interference between the line and the equipment.
An AC line EMI/RFI filters is used between the AC power line and the equipment (e.g: SMPS or an electronic circuit) for protecting sensitive electronics from interference.
• Superior conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 1A~15A
• Compact design, lower cost
• With IEC320 AC socket
• Practical solution for general devices
• International protection code: IP40
• Measuring instruments
• Portable electrical equipment
• Audio and video processor
• Medical device (not body-coupled)